Princeton Shuffleboard Table
The Princeton Shuffleboard Table is tastefully appointed with hand stained real wood laminate available in either a cherry or an espresso finish. It features a hardwood solid butcher block playfield that is 15″ wide and 1-3/4″ thick.
The framing structure is crafted from solid plywood which gives the table a solid foundation for years of enjoyment!
The gray colored carpet on the sides of the playfield not only protect the pucks when they fall from the board, but provide a classic and tasteful appearance.
Conveniently store pucks, powder, and a board sweep when not in the cabinet inside the legs.
- Stained hardwood veneer
- Solid hardwood corners and rail caps
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters
- 1-3/4” solid single stave butcher block playfield finished with multiple coats of sprayed polyurethane to create a smooth, satin finish
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system
- Climate adjuster system for shaping the playfield profile
- Rigid, reinforced double-paneled box legs with in leg storage
- 12′ has 2 legs
- 6” leg levelers
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Playing equipment includes set of (8) 2–1/8” weights – 4 blue, 4 red
Outside Dimensions: 144″ x 24″ x 31″
Playfield Dimensions: 136″x 15″ x 1-3/4″