Brunswick Andover Shuffleboard Table
Family-friendly fun begins with the Brunswick Andover Shuffleboard Table.
Featuring a 20″ wide by 2.5″ thick North American maple wood playfield and polymer resin surface, this table is exquisite in its playability and appearance.
Available in 12- and 14-foot sizes with a contemporary espresso, rustic dark brown, or driftwood finish and with 1 or 2 piece playing surface.
Features convenient storage shelves found at the center leg and accessories (including four black pucks, four red pucks, stainless abacus scorer, table brush, and Shuffleboard Wax), the Andover provides a unique visual complement to any home game room.
Optional light set (set of two) and scoring unit sold separately.
- Board Size: 12′ (3.7 m) / 14′ (4.3 m)
- Shelf: Yes
- Scorer: Electronic available
- Light Set: Set of two available
- Playfield: Two Piece Option Available
- Finish Option: Rustic Dark Brown, Espresso, Driftwood
- Accessories Available: Banquet Top/Table Cover
- Multiple climate adjusters (four on the 12′ model, six on the 14′ model)
- Includes accessories: abacus set, four black weights, four red weights, board sweep, and shuffleboard wax
- Four under cabinet open shelves at the center of the table provide ample storage for included accessories
- Leg Levelers
- Solid wood and MDF veneers
- North American maple hardwood playfield finished with a 0.25″ polymer resin surface
- Playfield protected by a lifetime warranty*
12′: 147.3″ x 29.9″ x 32.3″ (374 x 76 x 82 cm)
14′: 171.5″ x 29.9″ x 32.3″ (436 x 76 x 82 cm)
12′: 132.5″ x 20″ x 2.5″ (337 x 51 x 6.35 cm)
14′: 156.5″ x 20″ x 2.5″ (398 x 51 x 6.35 cm)
- Weight: 531 lbs† (241 kg) / 596 lbs† (270 kg)